Big Mindset Podcast
Entrepreneur Roundup: The Top Thing We're Grateful We Learned for Our Business in 2020
In one week we will enter the last month of 2020. In a few days millions in America will celebrate Thanksgiving, perhaps in ways they never thought they would, but celebrate and give thanks nonetheless.
As such, we thought it fitting to take this time to reflect on a positive that this year has brought to small businesses. We reached out to previous guests on this podcast and asked them to share what they are grateful they have learned that has impacted their business this year.
We are grateful for them, and the time they took out of their busy schedules to share with you. We hope this is helpful as you wrap up a strong 2020 and start 2021 with a newfound passion for serving your audience and getting crystal clear on the goals you will be accomplishing.
Entrepreneurs featured on this episode (not necessarily in this order):
- Alex Cook - It's Not Complicated Recipes
- Claire Davis - Traction Resume
- Crystalyn Aucoin - Crystalyn Aucoin Jewelry
- Krystal Proffitt - Proffitt Media
- Laney Lyons - One People's Kitchen
- Lauren Kilgore - Beautiful Wreaths and Etsy Expertise
- Melanie Wright - Melanie Wright Photography
- Mindy Henderson - Mindy Henderson Speaks
- Mo Pittle - JewBoy Burgers
- Paul Totaro - Bargsley, Totaro, Andrews & Steinbach
- Salome Schillack - Shine and Succeed