Big Mindset Podcast
Behind-the-Scenes: Podcast Tools and Production Process
This episode marks ONE YEAR of the Small Business, Big Mindset podcast. We are so incredibly grateful to all of those that have tuned in - thousands of downloads later this show is still going strong!
We have just scratched the surface of valuable trainings and incredible guests and we are beyond excited of what's to come as we continue to bring you the best of the best to move your business forward.
As promised, this week we are going behind-the-scenes yet again (check out episode 51 where I take you behind-the-scenes to share my content process for the podcast). This time, my partner in crime Joey joins us to go over the exact process we use to produce the podcast, including all the hardware and software.
- Tools of the trade: hardware and software
- On the cheap: free or lower-priced options to consider
- The COVID shuffle: how we had to shift our podcast vision
- Lessons we learned along the way
- Mastering an episode
- Our production process
- Neumann U87 Ai Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (we built one using a DIY clone kit from micparts.com)
- Neat Microphones King Bee Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (comes with a built-in pop filter)
- **Acoustic Treatment - DIY acoustic panels. Grab our DIY guide here**
- Microphone Isolation Shield
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 FireWire Interface