Big Mindset Podcast
Building a Successful Online Quiz
What if there was a way to grow your email list, learn about your audience to offer them the exact solutions they need, AND have a shareable, reusable lead magnet for years to come? You probably know where I'm going with this…there is!
An online quiz checks all these boxes, and this week we have online quiz extraordinaire, Linda Sidhu joining us. Linda is a list-building expert and strategic partner with Interact (a leading online quiz platform). In fact, one of her early quizzes was so successful that Interact reached out to her to ask how she did it, and would she partner up with them? Ever since Linda has made quite the name for herself as THE person to go to when creating an online business to grow your business.
One of the many things I love about Linda is how kind and transparent she is. She truly wants her fellow entrepreneurs to succeed, so she leaves no stone unturned - she shares her processes and completely went about and beyond in this discussion!
- Three big mistakes people make when building online quizzes
- How to tell what kind of quiz to create for your business
- Critical steps to follow when building your quiz
- Length, layout, and quiz design
- Make sure your results page has these components
- The most powerful way to promote your quiz…and build your email list!
- How to make your quiz work for you, beyond your email list
- If you could listen to one music artist for the rest of your life, who would it be? The Lumineers
- Where can people find you online?
As promised, here are the Resources I promised I'd link to in the show notes:
Discover your Quiz-to-Cash strategy here:
Join Linda's upcoming 3-Day Nail Your Quiz Idea Challenge:
Check out this link to Interact - use this code for 20% off the lifetime of your quiz-
In this episode, we also chatted about some apps we use to meditate and become more centered. Linda referenced this app for hypnotherapy: Grace Space. I mentioned the app Head Space.