Big Mindset Podcast
Becoming a Represented Author
This week I get to chat with author, Mike Geraghty. Mike also happens to be my cousin - love it when my business intersects with family time! Mike is an accomplished author having been represented by an incredible publisher for years now. Having written multiple books available online and via a variety of book stores, Mike tells all about what it takes to be a published author going the traditional publishing route (as opposed to the self-publishing route).
Some discussion highlights:
- How content writing helped him land a publishing deal
- The writing process that supports his quick turnaround
- Navigating a COVID world without in-person promotional events
- Where to get ideas for books and character profiles
- Tools he uses for his writing process
If you could listen to one music artist for the rest of your life, who would it be? Miles Davis
Where can people find you online?